Thursday, March 24, 2016

POLARIS πŸ’«

POLARIS


  • Northern Star
  • Located in the constellation of Ursa Minor, the Little Bear. It sometimes also goes by the name “Stella Polaris.” The seven stars from which we derive a bear are also known as the Little Dipper. Polaris, the North Star lies at the end of the handle of the Little Dipper, whose stars are rather faint.
  • My AC Highschool Barkada: Andi, Angeline, Apples, Alexa, Cheska, Marian, Maia, Sage, Zoe and of course myself included!

Trivia: When you are lost in the woods, just look for πŸŒŸ in the sky and walk towards it. Follow where it leads you and you will surely find your way back!


Similar to how these friends of mine, mean to me. Especially, in those times when I feel down and I do not know who I've become or I suddenly feel like a lost soul, I know I can count on these people to remind me of who I am and to help me get myself back together. They are surely the ones to have my back, and I know that they will always be there for me no matter what. So, when I feel like I'm losing my direction in life, I just need to look for them and for sure these people will help me best with their good, and inspiring words of wisdom. I love them as much as I love gazing at the stars above me... which is always!





No comments:

Post a Comment